We are currently seeking for our Oudenaarde, Belgium facility
Task and responsibilities
- Daily support to production,
- ramp up process,
- production documentation in ERP and QA plans,
- post calculations and corrective actions.
- Technical support and/or research engineer,
- technical support to sales team/customer,
- develop new profiles and application solutions,
- feasibility studies,
- pre-cost calculations,
- RM development testing and approval,
- longer term R&D projects and process development.
- Understanding or ability and enthusiasm to learn composite technology and pultrusion manufacturing
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, including sales and plant production
- Strong project management experience, driving projects to conclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in a related engineering or technical field; or comparable working experience
- Ability to evaluate and understand drawings and 3D files, SOLIDWORKS or other CAD program experience
- Language skills required: English mandatory, other languages including Dutch meriting
- 5+ years of experience in a R&D function developing and designing new products, preferably composite or plastic
- 5+ years’ experience with a manufacturer and/or industrial business
- Ability to interface effectively with customers
- Exciting job in one of the leading global composite companies
- Extensive training and management support in order to develop your skills in this field. Initial training, could take place in Finnish head production site
- Competitive salary including holiday pay and 13th month and benefit package including free hospitalization insurance, seniority days, incentive program, meal vouchers and eco check, group insurance, company phone and laptop.
Use the form below to submit your application and resume in English by May 31th, 2022.