Exel Composites is currently seeking for our Nanjing facility
R&D Product Development Engineer
Task and responsibilities
The objective of this position is to support production and sales on their daily and long-term activity through engineering support on site, production documentation and executing the ramp-up process. Minimum requirements/qualifications:
- Product development Engineers main responsibilities are:
- Support production in their daily activity and problem solving online
- Executing the ramp-up process for new products
- Perform technical product related calculations including costing
- Take overall responsibility and leadership of the given projects
- Other responsibilities include:
- Following the company product development and technical sales processes
- New products optimization and design
- Optimizing new product structures to be suitable for Exel’s tool and production technology
- Create technical documentation for production
- Run ERP product management including quality and technical instructions as well as product specifications, drawings and process control reports
- Standard cost calculations and understanding the cost structures
- Product approval and release to production (order to delivery process)
Required skills and knowledge:
- M.Sc or B.Sc in engineering (ME, industrial automation).
- Understanding of composites materials, mechanical engineering, manufacturing processes.
- Project management skills, leading the project team.
- Ability to create and perform project- and development- plans, schedules and budgets.
- Capability to work in team. Cross cultural understanding.
- Good verbal communication skills and capability for effective writing.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Exciting job in one of the leading global composite companies
- Extensive training and management support in order to develop your skills in this field
- Competitive salary and benefit package including incentive and bonus program
For additional information please contact Merry Tan, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and resume with salary expectation in English to email@example.com until 31st of December 2020.