We are now looking for an
to our Joensuu or Mäntyharju unit in Finland.
In this role you will actively participate in business unit reporting and analysis processes, and provide business controlling support to stakeholders. You will be responsible for inventory controls, monitoring inventory levels, coordinates regular stocktakes with key stakeholders, and provide overall assistance in working capital management to the Business Unit Controller. You also ensure timely closing of production orders and correct product costing. Assistant Controller actively participates in the development of KPI and management reporting methods. You will report to the Business Unit Controller. You will be fully inducted into the role and don’t have to have previous experience from a similar role, although any previous experience will be viewed as a benefit in the recruitment process.
Desired skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance/accounting/industrial management
- Basic understanding of financial reporting tools and system landscape with interfaces and data flows
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish
- Good organizing skills, systematic and analytical way of working
- Good communication and team working skills
- Challenging job, good tools and support of a knowledgeable team
- Unique opportunity to further develop your competencies in an international company
- Diverse employee benefits (e.g. lunch, sport/culture)
Please submit your application and CV including salary expectation in English by September 30, 2022.
Please note that interviews will begin as qualified applications are received, even before the end of the application period.
For further information please contact Business Unit Controller Harri Nikkonen at +358 500 273 253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.