Exel Composites Plc, Vantaa or other EU office
We are now looking for a
PRODUCT BUSINESS OWNER, ELECTRICAL
to our Vantaa unit in Finland or our other business unit locations in Europe.
In this role you will develop and manage our global portfolio of composite products for electrical applications. You are responsible for creating our electrical product range sales and marketing strategies and will actively plan and support Exel the product marketing activities to grow our market share in this area. You will support our global sales organization to understand and help prepare our sales to meet with customers to present this product offering. This task is can be performed from our office in Vantaa, Finland, or at our other EU offices (Belgium, Austria, or the UK), or from your EU based home office. The job requires occasional travelling. You will report to the Segment Business Owner.
Desired skills and competencies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Electrical
- Strong experience in sales in a global organization
- Experience in project management (product development and customer projects)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Understanding of financials (e.g. profitability calculations, budgeting and internal business cases)
- Understanding of composite technology is a plus
- Good knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM is a plus
- Good verbal communication skills and capability to effective writing
- Cross cultural understanding and strong negotiation skills
- Challenging job, good tools and support of a knowledgeable team
- Unique opportunity to further develop your competencies in an international company
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation in English to email@example.com by 30 January 2022.
For further information please contact Segment Business Owner Patrick Loock at +358 50 596 2479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Exel Composites, we use over 60 years’ experience to solve challenges and help customers save resources. Our forward-thinking composite solutions made with continuous manufacturing technologies serve customers in a wide range of industries around the world. You can find our products used in applications from wind power and transportation to building and infrastructure.
Our collaborative approach and global footprint set us apart from our competition. We use our expertise to help customers reduce weight, improve performance and energy efficiency and decrease total lifetime costs. We want to be the first choice for sustainable composite solutions globally.
Headquartered in Finland, Exel Composites employs approximately 650 forward-thinking professionals around the world and is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. To find out more about our offering and company please visit exelcomposites.com.