Are you our next Assistant Controller?
We are now looking for an
at our Mäntyharju location in Finland.
In this role you will support our Financial, Group, and business unit Controller teams and perform complex accounting and business reporting. You will be responsible for the financial accounting and tax reporting in one of our foreign Business Units. This task is performed remotely from our Mäntyharju office but the job may require occasional traveling. Your job will also include various tasks in our Finnish parent company’s accounting. You will report to Group Financial Controller.
Desired skills and competencies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in related tasks in industrial environment
- Solid theoretical understanding of financial accounting standards
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish
- MS Office skills, experience in using ERP systems is an asset
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to work independently
- Challenging job, good tools and support of a knowledgeable team
- Unique opportunity to further develop your competencies in an international company
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2021.
For further information please contact Group Financial Controller Susanna Himanen at +358 50 340 8541 or email@example.com.
About Exel Composites
At Exel Composites, we use over 60 years’ experience to solve challenges and help customers save resources. Our forward-thinking composite solutions made with continuous manufacturing technologies serve customers in a wide range of industries around the world. You can find our products used in applications from wind power and transportation to building and infrastructure.
Our collaborative approach and global footprint set us apart from our competition. We use our expertise to help customers reduce weight, improve performance and energy efficiency and decrease total lifetime costs. We want to be the first choice for sustainable composite solutions globally.
Headquartered in Finland, Exel Composites employs approximately 650 forward-thinking professionals around the world and is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.