Exel Composites is currently seeking for our Erlanger, KY facility
Product Development Engineer
Task and responsibilities
To support primarily sales, and as needed Production, on their daily and long-term activity through engineering support on-site, production documentation, and executing new product launch and the ramp-up process.
• 5+ years of experience in a R&D function developing and designing new products, preferably composite or plastic, in a pultrusion manufacturer
• 5+ years’ experience with a manufacturer or industrial business
• Understanding or ability to learn composite technology and pultrusion manufacturing
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering or technical field; or comparable working experience
• SOLIDWORKS experience, or other CAD program
• Must be a self-starter with proven excellent track record
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well as part of a team, including sales and plant production
• Strong project management experience, with demonstrated experience to drive projects to conclusion
• Ability to interface effectively with customers and the willingness to travel occasionally
• Must be authorized to work in the United States, sponsorship not available
• Exciting job in one of the leading global composite companies
• Extensive training and management support in order to develop your skills in this field
• Competitive salary and benefit package including incentive and bonus program
Please send your application and resume with salary expectation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2022.
At Exel Composites, we use over 60 years’ experience to solve challenges and help customers save resources. Our forward-thinking composite solutions made with continuous manufacturing technologies serve customers in a wide range of industries around the world. You can find our products used in applications from wind power and transportation to building and infrastructure.
Our collaborative approach and global footprint set us apart from our competition. We use our expertise to help customers reduce weight, improve performance and energy efficiency and decrease total lifetime costs. We want to be the first choice for sustainable composite solutions globally.
Headquartered in Finland, Exel Composites employs approximately 650 forward-thinking professionals around the world and is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. To find out more about our offering and company please visit exelcomposites.com.